Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rhubarb and Ginger Brioche Bread Pudding
- 1 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange peel
- 2 1/2 pounds rhubarb (preferably bright red), ends trimmed, stalks cut into ½ inch-wide pieces (8 to 9 cups)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- Butter (for dish)
- 8 (or more) 1/2-inch-thick slices brioche or egg bread (each about 5x4 inches), cut lengthwise in half
- Lightly sweetened whipped cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?