Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rhubarb and Custard Kinda Soufflé
- 400g/14oz rhubarb, cut into 2.5cm/1-inch chunks
- 100g/3.5oz caster sugar (granulated sugar), plus 2 tablespoons
- 25g/5 tablespoons softened butter
- 6 gingersnap biscuits
- 150g/5.25oz readymade custard, plus extra for serving
- 1 large free-range or organic egg yolk,
- plus 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon plain flour
- Sea salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 188kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 56mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|