Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rhubarb & coconut ripples
- 1kg rhubarb , washed and chopped (coarse, stringy sticks may need to be peeled)
- 100g caster sugar , depending on sweetness of rhubarb
- 3 tbsp clear honey
- 284ml carton double cream
- a few dribbles grenadine (optional)
- 100ml thick coconut cream
- 6 almond macaroons
- a little desiccated coconut
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?