Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rhubarb & almond muffins
- 380 gr fresh rhubarb, washed, cleaned & pad dry with kitchen paper, cut up into little chunks.
- 300 gr self - rasing flour
- 50 gr finely groud almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon or more according to your taste/ I used less because I didn 't want the cinnamon to overpower the muffins.
- 200 gr dark brown cassonade sugar
- 300 ml Kefir
- 125 ml of sunflower oil
- 1 large free range & organic egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon of home made vanilla extract or bought vanilla extract
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?