Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rhubarb Rice Pudding
- 4 cups (1 liter) milk, plus more as needed
- ¾ cup (150 g) basmati rice
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ¼ cup (80 g) agave nectar or honey
- 1 teaspoon orange flower water
- 12 ounces (350 g) rhubarb, cut into 1-inch (2.5-cm) lengths
- ½ cup (125 ml) water
- 1 star anise
- 1 teaspoon rose water
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 794kcal (40%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (47%)|
|Cholesterol 49mg (16%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 141g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|