Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rhubarb Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained with juice reserved
- 3 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavored Jell-O®
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|