Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ recipe Pie Dough, made with butter
- 1½ pounds young, pink rhubarb stalks, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 5 cups)
- ¾ cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons quick cooking tapioca
- 2 egg whites, at room temperature
- ¼ cup sugar
- 9-inch pie pan
- Electric mixer
- Pastry bag fitted with a star tube
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 165kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|