Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rhubarb Muffins with Cardamom Streusel Recipe
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
- 2 tablespoons cold unsalted butter (1/4 stick), cut into small pieces
- 1 1/2 cups small-dice rhubarb (about 8 ounces)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup plain whole-milk Greek yogurt
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?