Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rhubarb Lattice Pie with Cardamom and Orange
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes, frozen 15 minutes
- 7 tablespoons (about) ice water
- 10 cups 1-inch pieces rhubarb (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 2/3 cup plus 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 cup strawberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon whipping cream
- Vanilla ice cream
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?