Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rhubarb Galette with Crme Frache
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 7 tablespoons chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons (or more) ice water
- 1 pound trimmed rhubarb, cut into 2-inch-long 1/4-inch-thick matchstick-size strips
- 1/4 cup plus 5 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large egg yolk, beaten to blend
- 1 8-ounce container crme frache*
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?