Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rhubarb Compote with Quick Coconut Sorbet
- 2 pounds fresh rhubarb, trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 7 cups)
- 1/2 cup currant jelly
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup minced crystallized ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Quick Coconut Sorbet (click for recipe) or 1 pint purchased coconut sorbet
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?