Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rhubarb Berry Pie
- 1 1/2 cups sliced rhubarb
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup sugar (1/2 cup will yield a pie slightly on the tart side)
- 3 Tbsp quick-cooking tapioca
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups blackberries, boysenberries, or mixed berries (if you use frozen berries, first defrost them and then drain them of excess moisture)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Dash of ground mace or nutmeg
- 1 pie dough recipe for top and bottom crust
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?