Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rhubarb Berry Betty
- 4½ cups cubed day-old sourdough bread, with crusts removed
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ teaspoon grated orange zest
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups chopped rhubarb (about 1¼ pounds untrimmed ribs)
- 3 cups sliced strawberries, blueberries and/or other berries
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 303kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (33%)|
|Cholesterol 27mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 50g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|