Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups rhubarb, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 (7 ounce) can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/4 cup ruby port wine
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 5 pounds ground pork
- 2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 30 dried corn husks, or as needed
- kitchen twine
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/30 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.4g|
|Saturated Fat 4.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|