Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rhubarb-Almond Bars Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds rhubarb stalks, cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 6 cups)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon fine salt
- 2 sticks (8 ounces) frozen unsalted butter
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2/3 cup whole unsalted almonds, toasted and coarsely chopped
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?