Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rhode Island Steamed Mussels
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1 small fennel bulb – halved, cored, and cut into 2 – inch julienne
- 4 quarts mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- 1 bunch scallions, including some of the green, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped cilantro
- ½ cup chopped fresh dill
- Freshly milled black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 378kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 14g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 84mg (28%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|