Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Rhode Island-Style Pizza Strips aka Bakery Pizza
- 2 pounds prepared pizza dough
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup minced pepperoni (optional)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|