Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or to taste
- 1/4 cup flour (or rice flour for gluten-free)
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup cooked corned beef, shredded or cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained
- 2 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon pickling spices
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 slices dark rye, lightly toasted
- 2 cups swiss cheese, shredded
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?