Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup rye berries
- 1 large head green cabbage (about 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1/2 pound thick-cut deli pastrami, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1/2 pound thick-cut Swiss cheese, diced to match the pastrami
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise (regular, low-fat, light, or fat-free)
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?