Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Reuben Hot Dish
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 12 ounces deli sliced corned beef, chopped
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 (16 ounce) cans sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked egg noodles
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup cubed rye bread
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17g|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|