Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Restaurant Style Red Beans and Rice
- 2 (15 ounce) cans red beans, with liquid
- 1 (15 ounce) can red beans, drained
- 1/2 pound smoked ham hock
- 5 1/4 cups water, divided
- 2 cups uncooked long-grain rice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons lard
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/7 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.1g|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 71.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|