Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¾ cup homemade or commercial mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh tarragon or ½ teaspoon dried tarragon
- 2 tablespoons capers, chopped
- 1 green onion (white part only), finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt and white pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 75kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|