Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Reina Pepiada Arepas
- 2 6-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 small onion, sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ripe Hass avocado, pitted, peeled, and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar, plus more to taste
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 jalapeo, seeded and minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup seeded and diced (1/4-inch) red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 scallion, white and green parts, finely chopped
- 3 cups lukewarm water, or as needed
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups Venezuelan cornmeal, or as needed *
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon canola or vegetable oil, plus more for the griddle
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?