Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Refried Beans with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 1/4 cups dried pinto beans (3 cups cooked or 2 14 oz cans)
- 4 to 5 sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon oil or butter
- 1/2-inch piece fresh ginger, minced, or a heaping 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 2 to 3 jalapeos or fresh green chilies, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chili powder, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup fresh or frozen corn
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?