Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Refried Bean Salad
- 1 (16 ounce) can vegetarian refried beans
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1/2 cup fat-free creamy salad dressing (ie: Fat Free Miracle Whip TM)
- 1/2 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce - rinsed, dried, and chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 large pitted black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package low-fat baked tortilla chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 81.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|