Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Refreshing Sweet and Spicy Jicama Salad (Vegan)
- 1 large jicama, peeled and julienned
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 hothouse cucumber, diced
- 3 small sweet yellow peppers, sliced
- 2 small sweet orange peppers, sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 Thai chile peppers, minced
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 12.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|