Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Refreshing Spaghetti Squash and Cucumber Salad
- 1 spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 ounces pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 2 English cucumbers - peeled, seeded, and sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup olive oil, or more if needed
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.7g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|