Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Refreshing Cucumber Watermelon Salad
- 1 small red onion, halved and sliced into thin half-moons
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 seedless watermelon, cut into cubes
- 3 baby cucumbers, seeded and cut into cubes
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, sliced thinly
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|