Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Reduced Fat Potato Soup
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen loose-pack hash brown potatoes with onion and peppers
- 2 (10.5 ounce) cans fat-free chicken broth
- 1 (2.5 ounce) package fat free country-style gravy mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion for topping
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.7g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|