Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red velvet choc-cherry cupcakes
- 100g butter , softened
- 140g golden caster sugar
- 2 large eggs , beaten
- 225g plain flour
- 25g cocoa powder
- tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 150ml buttermilk
- 28ml bottle red food colouring (natural food colouring won't look as bright as an artificial one)
- 100g glac cherries , roughly chopped, plus extra to decorate
- 150ml double cream
- 140g cherry conserve or jam, sieved
- 100g dark chocolate , chopped
- red icing or edible red glitter, to decorate (optional)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?