Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red split lentils cooked in a pan
- 125g moong dhal (whole mung beans), washed
- 125g masoor dhal (red split lentils), washed
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- oil for frying
- onion , chopped very finely
- 1 garlic clove , chopped very finely
- 1 whole plum tomato from a tin, plus 1 tbsp of juice, whizzed in a blender
- 1 tsp grated root ginger
- 1 green chilli , finely chopped
- tsp garam masala
- a handful of coriander , chopped very finely
- 2 red chillies
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?