Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red pork curry with green beans
- 250g green beans , trimmed
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tsp red Thai curry paste
- 1 tbsp finely chopped root ginger
- 500g pork fillets , thinly sliced
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp fish sauce (nam pla)
- 1 tsp light muscovado sugar
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 400g can palm hearts , drained, rinsed and sliced
- 1 large lime , grated zest and juice
- a handful each of basil and coriander leaves
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?