Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red lentil, chickpea & chilli soup
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- large pinch chilli flakes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion , chopped
- 140g red split lentils
- 850ml vegetable stock or water
- 400g can tomatoes , whole or chopped
- 200g carton chickpeas or a can, rinsed and drained (freeze leftovers)
- small bunch coriander , roughly chopped (save a few leaves, to serve)
- 4 tbsp 0% Greek yogurt , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?