Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red curry of sweet potato with crisp shallots, chilli & garlic
- 100g red curry paste
- 3 medium sweet potatoes , peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 x 400g tins coconut milk
- 100ml coconut cream
- 1 tbsp palm sugar
- Thai fish sauce
- handful beansprouts
- 250g flat rice noodles , cooked to serve
- oil , for frying
- 3 red chillies , thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves , peeled and finely sliced
- 4 shallots , thinly sliced
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?