Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red cabbage with beetroot
- 85g golden caster sugar
- 1kg red cabbages , quartered, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 large onions , halved and thinly sliced
- 2 eating apples , such as Cox's, peeled quartered, cored and very thickly sliced
- 4 raw beetroot , peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 cinnamon sticks , snapped in half
- 3 star anise
- 300ml red wine
- 1 vegetable stock cube, crumbled
- 25g butter
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?