Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red braised ginger pork belly with pickled chillies
- 2kg pork belly , rind removed, cut into 5cm pieces
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 200ml Shaohsing rice wine
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves , thinly sliced
- thumb-sized piece ginger , cut into matchsticks
- pinch of chilli flakes
- 100ml Chinese black vinegar (available from Waitrose)
- 140g soft brown sugar
- 700ml vegetable stock
- toasted sesame seeds
- sliced spring onions
- 2 red chillies , sliced and soaked in rice wine vinegar for 1 hr, then drained
- steamed white rice
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?