Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red and Napa Cabbage Salad with Braeburn Apples and Spiced Pecans
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons golden brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon (scant) cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 medium unpeeled Braeburn or Fuji apples, quartered, cored, thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 2 cups thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 3/4 cup dried tart cherries (about 5 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?