Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Wine Risotto
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 shallots, finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 cup Arborio rice
- 3/4 cup Barefoot Zinfandel Wine
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- InstructionsHeat a saut pan over medium heat and add the olive oil. Add the shallots and garlic and stir for about 3 minutes until fragrant.
Directions:View on Whats Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?