Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Wine Mascarpone Risotto
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup arborio rice
- 3/4 cup dry red wine
- 3 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 2 tablepspoons mascarpone cheese
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- InstructionsHeat a saute pan over medium heat and add the butter and melt. Add the shallots and garlic and stir for about 3 minutes until fragrant. Add the rice and stir until it just begins to toast.
Directions:View on Whats Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?