Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Wine Glazed Mushrooms and Potatoes
- 1 cup sliced Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 pound assorted mushrooms, cut into bite sized pieces
- [1/2] cup Barefoot Wine Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2 tablespoons plain goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- InstructionsPlace the potatoes in a small pot of water and bring to a boil. Once the potatoes are fork tender, drain them off from the water and set them aside.
Directions:View on Whats Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?