Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Wine Cherry Sauce
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 medium shallots, finely chopped (about ¼ cup)
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1 cup beef stock or broth
- 1 cup chicken stock or broth
- 1 cup red wine (Cabernet)
- 1/3 cup currant jelly or cherry preserves
- ½ teaspoon fresh thyme or rosemary (or both)
- ¼ cup dried tart Bing cherries or dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 1 tablespoon cold water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 243kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 7g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (19%)|
|Cholesterol 17mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 33g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|