Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Wine Braised Short Ribs with Smashed Fall Vegetables
- 5 pounds beef short ribs
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large Spanish onion, sliced
- 3 large carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 cups Swanson® Beef Broth (regular, Lower Sodium or Certified Organic)
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1 3/4 cups Swanson® Vegetable Broth or Chicken Broth (regular or Certified Organic)
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet potato, diced
- 1/2 pound turnips, cut into quarters
- 1/2 pound parsnips, thickly sliced
- 1 Spanish onion, cut into quarters
- 2 cloves garlic
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?