Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Wine Beef Stew
- 4 pounds chuck roast, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 cups dry red wine, such as Pinot Noir or Syrah
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 medium yellow onion, quartered
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 10 medium carrots (about 2 pounds), peeled and cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds baby white or red potatoes, halved
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?