Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red, White, and Green Pizza
- 1 (14 ounce) package pizza crust dough
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 7 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Italian 6-cheese blend
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.3g|
|Saturated Fat 11.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 62.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|