Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red, White, and Blueberry Shortcakes
- 6 ounces high-quality white chocolate (such as Lindt or Perugina), chopped
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 3 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 hard-boiled egg yolk, finely grated on
- Microplane or small holes of box grater
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 2 1/2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 4 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?