Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red, White, and Blueberry Shortcake
- 1 quart strawberries, sliced
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) container marshmallow creme
- 2 1/3 cups baking mix (such as Bisquick ®)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.7g|
|Saturated Fat 14g|
|Total Carbohydrate 88.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|