Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red, White, and Blue Potato Salad
- 1 cup chopped green onions, divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound unpeeled small or baby red-skinned potatoes
- 1 pound small purple or blue potatoes, peeled
- 1 pound unpeeled small white creamer or White Rose potatoes
- 2 cups cooked fresh peas, or one 10-ounce package frozen, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled blue cheese (about 6 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?