Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red, White, and Blue Bruschetta
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, drained (reserve liquid)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh thyme
- 2 ounces crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, drained and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 multigrain baguette, cut into 3/4-inch thick slices on the bias
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1 (4 ounce) log goat cheese, softened
- 12 leaves fresh basil, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|