Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red, White & Blue Funfetti Sandwich Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 1/2 cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Red, White & Blue Jimmie sprinkles
- 2 tablespoons Red, White & Blue nonpareil sprinkles
- For the Buttercream Frosting:
- 1 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- Blue food coloring (I used powdered)
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?