Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Red Vinegar Pickles
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 2/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 6 1/8-inch-thick rounds peeled fresh horseradish
- 4 fresh dill sprigs
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon whole allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon juniper berries
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 serrano chile, halved (with seeds)
- 1 pound pickling cucumbers or Persian cucumbers, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds (3 1/2 to 4 cups)
- 1/2 large red onion, thinly sliced
- Ingredient info: Juniper berries are available in the spice section of most supermarkets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?